Thursday, April 12, 2012

Re-launching of the Website!

Okay so we ran into a bit of technical difficulties. But I've managed to scrape together what I need to.


Today sees the re-launch of the website. 


learn how to make fabric flowers
Fabric Flowers 2012
You might see a lot of changes. Don't be alarmed it's nothing to worry about.


Some changes to learnhowtomakefabricflowers.com
I am proud to announce that I am going to be selling my publication exclusively on my website
This is the only place you can get my book. 
I am really excited about that!


I will also be opening a public shop in the near future! So be on the look out for that too. 
It will feature some of my best selling fabric flowers that I only sell privately to companies.
You'll be able to get them too! Plus instructions on hoe to make them!


This month will be a busy month for myself and the team. 


But I will keep everyone up to date with what is happening. 


Also the re-launch date for my book/training videos too!


Livy.

No comments:

Post a Comment